Diversity in fiberglass, fabrication and marine only start to describe this small Louisiana Company.
In the beginning
Ron Tanis founded the company in 2002 after retiring from Ski Boat manufacturing (American Skier).
In the early 1990’s Tanis designed a replacement, all composite transom system that is now offered to our customers as the original Tanis “Lifetime Transom” designed as a replacement for rotten wood cored transoms. Tanis, with extensive American Skier background and experience, welcomes inboard ski boat owners, regardless of manufacturer, who need expert know-how to complete fiberglass repair and re-construction.
With designing performance
- Mr. Tanis built a modern climate controlled shop for designing performance composite molds and parts, and has become the “go to company” for local ski boat owners in resolving a variety of issues from EFI engine problems to running surface modifications.
- Tanis also offers structural fiberglass repairs and gelcoat service.
- Tanis limits services to one project at a time, to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Insurance Claim? Tanis does Insurance Claim work.
- Who does the actual work, Ron Tanis himself, Remember this old saying? “If you want it done right you have to do it yourself”. Tanis managed up to 55 employees building Ski Boats years ago, now prefers to do your work himself…..”Old-School”
- “If you want it fixed right, take it to Tanis, it’s worth the wait!” (The Late “CRAZY CHARLIE” his boat shown below)